Here’s EduQuest’s latest schedule of proven, practical classes for Auditing, Quality Systems, Supplier Management, and Design Control
- How to ensure data integrity and compliance in your electronic records and automated systems
- Participate in 3 mock FDA audits of real-world computer systems
- Monday-Wednesday, May 8-10, 2017
- FDA rules for effective CAPA systems, failure investigations and complaint management
- Improve your CAPA system with better data collection, management, reporting, trending, and root cause analysis
- Thursday-Friday, May 11-12, 2017
- FDA expectations, global standards, and real-world solutions
- Learn how to assess and audit CMOs, vendors, and other outsourced operations
- Fall 2017
- Complying with FDA’s 21 CFR 820 Quality System Regulation
- Understand Management’s responsibilities, process and material controls, corrective actions, proper documentation, and more
- Fall 2017
- Meeting FDA’s 21 CFR 820.30 rules for quality design and manufacturing
- Learn what should be in your DHFs and DMRs, identify essential inputs/outputs, manage changes, and ensure successful transfer to manufacturing
- Wednesday-Thursday, Fall 2017
We’ll present all five FDA compliance training classes in Frederick, Maryland, near Baltimore and Washington, DC – convenient to three major airports and two interstate highways.
You’ll find details on class content,instructor qualifications, tuition and how to register with this link: http://bit.ly/EduQuestTrainingSchedule
As always, EduQuest Alumni and groups of two or more from the same company are eligible for reduced tuition.
To register for a class or get more information, email Info@EduQuest.net.